r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > R-Pod Round-Ups
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2016 Eastern Roundup

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuronSailor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2016 at 11:07am
ERU Map 1/16:
.: Mark & Beth :: Silverado 5.3L :: "arrrr"Pod 172 :: My Albums :: OurPod Blog ::
HuronSailor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuronSailor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jan 2016 at 1:01pm
We just had one more party booked in the left row, but not sure which site so they're not on the map. We actually have 6 sites left in our reserved block, not 7.
.: Mark & Beth :: Silverado 5.3L :: "arrrr"Pod 172 :: My Albums :: OurPod Blog ::

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuronSailor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2016 at 11:43am
The latest map and roster for the upcoming ERU is below. 

Vineyard and Brewery Tour Details:
Friday, June 17th @ 10:30 AM and 3:30 PM

Each tour lasts 4 hours with 22 seats per tour, pickup and drop off at the campground.
Stops at Brys Estate Vineyards, Bowers Harbor Vineyard, Jolly Pumpkin Artisan Ales, and Bonobo Winery.
Cost is $65 per person including all tasting fees, local snacks and water on the vans.
Driver gratuity not included.
Call Old Mission Tours at (231) 883-8687 for reservations.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuronSailor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2016 at 10:29am
Who's going on a wine tour and when?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuronSailor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2016 at 11:43am
I just got off the phone with Dawn at the campground. She will continue to hold site 206 for us, but sites 167-170 are THE LAST 4 spots open in the campground during our ERU. She's had several calls from non pod campers who want these pull thru sites during our rally, and she's turned them away. She asked me if I thought our group was tapped out. I told her I know of at least one party who's still on the fence but we agreed that they couldn't continue to turn away campers for open spots. 

She has agreed to hold sites 167-170 for our exclusive use through this coming weekend. On Monday Feb 15th she will begin booking those sites to non-podders. If you're considering attending you might want to go ahead and book your spot now.We'd sure like to see you there.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuronSailor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2016 at 5:16pm
Latest ERU map as of 2/15. We have one reserved site left.

.: Schedule of Events :.

.: Check the whiteboard at site #224 for announcements and activity suggestions :.

.: Thursday, June 16 :.

Hot dog roast/meet and greet, site #224, 5:00 PM. Dogs, buns, condiments and campfire courtesy of the Tollefsons and Mowerys. Bring chips, salsa, guacamole, etc., or other simple go withs for yourself if desired. Also bring place setting, favorite beverages, s’mores stuff and a chair. Stories may be shared, true or not. If we’ve heard your jokes before we’ll pretend we haven’t. After-dog drawings for free Michigan made goodies. Not sure exactly what yet, we have some stuff already but it will be a work in progress until the last minute. Trust us, you’ll like it.

.:  Friday, June 17 :.

Guided vineyard and brewery tour & tasting. See details below.

.:  Saturday, June 18 :.

Free time. Go, see, do. Informal evening campfire gathering at site #224. Bring campfire food if desired.

.:  Sunday :.

Last official day, no scheduled activities as it’s goodbye for some.

.: Vineyard and Brewery Tour Details :.

.: Friday, June 17th @ 10:30 AM and 3:30 PM  :.

.:  Each tour lasts 4 hours with 22 seats per tour :: Pickup and drop off at the campground :.

.:  Stops at Brys Estate Vineyards, Bowers Harbor Vineyard, Jolly Pumpkin Artisan Ales, and Bonobo Winery  :.

.:  Cost is $65 per person including all tasting fees, local snacks and water on the vans  :.

.: Driver gratuity not included :.

.:  Call Old Mission Tours at (231) 883-8687 for reservations :.

.: www.brysestate.com :.

.: www.bowersharbor.com :.

.: www.jollypumpkin.com :.

.: www.bonobowinery.com :.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuronSailor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2016 at 6:23pm
Okay podders all our reserved sites are now full. If you're still interested there may be sites open elsewhere in the park, so don't be afraid to call. The newest map is posted below. Another possible fun activity has come to my attention: Paddle for Pints, a microbrewery tour via kayak. There are 3 tours during our ERU, kayaks are available for rent if needed. Details below.

Thursday June 16

Hot dog roast/meet and greet, site #224, 5:00 PM. Dogs, buns, condiments and campfire courtesy of the Tollefsons and Mowerys. Bring chips, salsa, guacamole, etc., or other simple go withs for yourself if desired. Also bring place setting, favorite beverages, s’mores stuff and a chair. Stories may be shared, true or not. If we’ve heard your jokes before we’ll pretend we haven’t. After-dog drawings for free Michigan made goodies. Not sure exactly what yet, we have some stuff already but it will be a work in progress until the last minute. Trust us, you’ll like it.

Friday June 17

Guided vineyard and brewery tour & tasting. See details in previous post.

Saturday June 18

Free time. Go, see, do. Informal evening campfire gathering at site #224. Bring campfire food if desired. Paddle for Pints brewery tour via kayak 11:00, 12:15, and 1:30. Tickets and info at paddleforpints.com or see their Facebook page.

Sunday June 19

Last official day, no scheduled activities as it's goodbye for some.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuronSailor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2016 at 8:21am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuronSailor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2016 at 12:36pm
We've had another podder book site 167, and also site 162 has opened up. If you're interested in booking site 162 call Dawn at the park. She's suggested that if the sited doesn't fill up in a reasonable time, she'll move everyone on the right side up to fill in the gap.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuronSailor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Apr 2016 at 4:30pm
Site 162 has been filled, but there's still sites available. 

There will be an installation demo of the latest Bauer keyless lock system on Thursday night during the hot dog roast. Bauer has also agreed to donate two more sets, which we will draw for on Saturday night, along with other Michigan made goodies. The Bauer rep may be available to install the locks for the lucky winners if we bribe him with hot dogs. If not, there are enough of us around that we will install the locks for you if you trust us enough.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic