r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > Modifications
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Frog Decal

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChipV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Frog Decal
    Posted: 03 Apr 2016 at 2:56pm
Does anyone know where I can get the frog decal for over the window on the outside of the R*Pod?  I have seen them on this site but now I cannot find them.  We are picking up our new 180 and heading out right after and it would be fun to have the sticker.

ThanksTongue
ChipV
DavidW View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2016 at 4:53pm
We got ours by telephoning Forest River.  I can't remember the part #.  We bought 2 plus an extra one in case we messed up putting it on.  The frog is oriented to work best on only a couple of the windows.

The other tip we got from the original poster was to line up the frog decal with the window, measure where the frog's body meets the window, cut the decal along that line (leaving you with a lower section with the hands and a small portion of body, and an upper section with the rest of the body and the head), put the top half of the decal on first, then align the bottom half on the window frame without wrapping it around behind it.  Smooth out the decal from the center to remove air bubbles.  Good luck.
David & Liz
2014 R-Pod 178
2019 Chevy Traverse
And Lily (our 8 yr old Golden)

ChipV View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChipV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2016 at 5:25pm
Thank DavidW,

I will order several and hope to get them before we leave.  Even found a picture of it.

Thanks, again!Clap
ChipV
Marwayne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marwayne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2016 at 7:08pm
Don't forget to put the toes on the window frame.

If you want something done right, do it yourself!

2011 RP172, 2016 Tundra Limited 5.7 Litre
ChipV View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChipV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2016 at 11:25am
So fun.   Thanks!
ChipV
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic