r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > r-pod Warranty, Service and Recall Bulletins
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Separating body panels

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tridemtnr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Separating body panels
    Posted: 05 Jul 2017 at 11:53am
Hi All, I am also having trouble getting a real response from FR about an exterior panel separation issue that just happened to to my 2012 178.   They respond to my emails with comments like the supervisor may be back in a few days (apparently hasn't been back since or is maybe too busy to respond, etc.) Also, this camper was purchased used in 2015 in Edmonton, Alberta.  I have the buyers original paperwork but the selling dealer is a 4 hour one way drive away from me so I am trying to find information of how to do the repair myself and also maybe find out what may have caused the damage in the first place so I can prevent it from happening again.  

We love the Rpod mostly but are having a laundry list of issues.  So far, the following problems have occurred in two years:  Microwave broke (no longer heats food), trim holding fridge and microwave in place keeps pulling away (nails pulling out), Frig stopped working on propane (still works on batt and shore power)

Thanks for your help and suggestions

Pix of damage: 

http://imgur.com/a/Q6Czl
furpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote furpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2017 at 8:57pm
Well.. It's way out of warranty, and even if it wasn't warranty isn't transferable. Take it to any dealer/RV repair place. It looks like maybe it struck something, hard to tell from the one close up picture.
Mark, Susie, Micah, and The Maggie.
'11 RP177(sold) '17 Lance 2295FurPodsMods
'17 Ford F250 CCSB
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic