r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > General Camping > Camping Marketplace
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Want to buy green r-dome for 2016 179

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabin man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Want to buy green r-dome for 2016 179
    Posted: 12 Jul 2017 at 3:06pm
Anyone have one for sale?
OnYourGame View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnYourGame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2017 at 1:12pm
Hi!  I have one for sale.  I purchased it for the 2015 179 model, but it'll also fit the 2016.  It's brand new and has never even been removed from its storage bag.  Let me know if you're interested.  For shipping purposes, where do you live?  I'm just 20 minutes north of San Francisco.

Lisa
Lisa
DessertPod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DessertPod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Jul 2017 at 11:54pm
Hello, I am interested in buying your r dome. How much and will you ship it to Colorado? Will it fit my 2015 176-T?

Andy
Fraser CO

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnYourGame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2017 at 12:09pm
Hi Andy!

Thank you for your inquiry.  I've put a call into Forest River to confirm that it'll fit your 2015 176-T.  Once I've heard back from them I'll reach out to you and we can go from there.  I can ship to you and will need to determine the shipping fee.

Enjoy a fabulous day!
Lisa
Lisa

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnYourGame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 2017 at 2:11pm
Hey Andy!

I spoke with Forest River and unfortunately it only fits on the 179 and the 180.

Good luck with finding one!
Lisa
Lisa
DessertPod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DessertPod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2017 at 11:53pm
Wow, thanks for checking. Bummer.
Cabin man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabin man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2017 at 3:59pm
Hi, Sorry for the late response. 92 year0old dad was hospitalized. We live in NC near Asheville (28773). We have a 2016 179 r-pod. Color and cost of r-dome including shipping? Please advise.

Thanks,
Mel

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnYourGame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2017 at 4:27pm
Hello Mel,

I'm so sorry to hear about your father.  I'm sending well wishes.

The color is as indicated in the picture which is green and white.  I suspect that you'd like it delivered ground (we ship UPS)?  Do you want to insure it?  Once I hear back from you I can let you know what the approximate shipping fee would be.  I'm out of the office the rest of today (Friday) but can look into this tomorrow as UPS will be open.

Best,
Lisa
Lisa
Cabin man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cabin man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Aug 2017 at 4:37pm
Least expensive method is fine. Yes on insurance.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnYourGame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Aug 2017 at 6:09pm
Hello!

The quote I'm getting from them today to ship out Monday is $100 including insurance.  You would receive it in 5 days.  Let me know if that'll work for you and we can arrange a PayPal payment and I'll have them pick up Monday.

Enjoy your weekend!
Lisa
Lisa
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic