r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > General Camping > Camping Marketplace
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Dome Awning for R-Pod 179/180 13'

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnYourGame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dome Awning for R-Pod 179/180 13'
    Posted: 21 Jul 2017 at 1:30pm
Why wait 3 weeks for the manufacturer to deliver when you can pick it up today? Retail price is $885 plus tax and shipping; approx $1,100 total. I'm letting this BRAND NEW (never even removed from the bag) awning go for $699! You save 30%! Includes complementary storage bag!

I'm located 20 minutes north of San Francisco.  Open to negotiate on price.  Shipping available.
Lisa
sheilag View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sheilag Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2017 at 1:00am
Hi Lisa,
Do you still have the dome awning? If so do you have a picture from the box?

Thanks Sheila
Sheila G
OnYourGame View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OnYourGame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2017 at 1:27pm
Hello!

Yes, I do have it.  It didn't come in a manufacturer's box.  It came straight from the dealer in it's carrying bag, therefore no pics on it.  It has never been removed from the bag so I haven't taken pictures.  I've taken the limited photos from the manufacturer's website and loaded those images in my listing.  I've seen them set up and they add quite a bit of space to the front of the rpod.  They look like a cross between a tent and a screened in porch.  It's really quite nice looking, not gaudy.  And quite sturdy as well.

Let me know if you're interested.
Lisa
Lisa
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic