r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > r-pod Owners Registry
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

New to R-pod world!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katnip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New to R-pod world!
    Posted: 04 Dec 2017 at 11:28pm
Hi all! I will be picking up my 2018 R178 this Friday and I’m so thrilled. I looked at them a few years ago, but was driving an Outback at the time, so was limited in model options. I’ve had my ‘16 4Runner Ltd. for a while and decided an R-pod would be an excellent Xmas present to myself! My two dogs will be my travel buddies, as well as my grandkids as often as I can steal them away.
I love all the great information I’ve already gleaned from the forum, and look forward to participating more.
Lark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Dec 2017 at 9:50am
Hello,   Welcome to the Pod world!  Hope you have many enjoyable trips.  I have owned 2, starting out with a 171 and now 3 summers with my 179.  I don't do facebook or other social media, but you will find sites for pods on several.  Pods are well constructed, and practical designs.  If you haven't towed anything before, be sure and take more room when making turns so you don't hit curbs.  
Happy holidays!

Lark f-150 R-179
Lark
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic