r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > Maintenance Issues, Tips and Tricks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Model of WFCO Converter in 2015 Pod

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tibof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Model of WFCO Converter in 2015 Pod
    Posted: 30 Jul 2018 at 3:55pm
Trying to determine the model of the WFCO converter in my kids 2015 Pod.  No model number apparent except 8900 series in manual.  Seems has to be replaced.  Is it a 45 or 55 amp?  Pulled over all cover and found a ceramic looking part with two prongs lying on the floor next to converter.  Any ideas as to what it is?  
mcarter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcarter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2018 at 4:43pm
My 2015 Pod has a 55 Amp WFCO.  8955 to be exact.  Identified by spec decal on left hand side with cover removed.
Mike Carter
2015 178
Tibof View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tibof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2018 at 5:23pm
I think that's it, but no decal on cover.
mcarter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcarter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 2018 at 6:20pm
Just to be clear it is on the convertor, not on the cover.  Need to open the front cover, in any case if I was to replace I would go with Progressive Dynamics - PD4655.
Mike Carter
2015 178
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic