r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > Maintenance Issues, Tips and Tricks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

HELP! FURNACE and AC COME ON AT THE SAME TIME!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oliver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: HELP! FURNACE and AC COME ON AT THE SAME TIME!
    Posted: 21 Nov 2018 at 7:46pm
When I set the theromostat to Furnace, the air conditioner AND the furnace come on together. I hope somebody can tell me what's going on. I'm wondering if disconnecting to power momentarily will reset it? IIMG]smileys/smiley5.gif" align="middle[/IMG]
mcarter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcarter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2018 at 10:44am
Try this on thermostat:

1. Press the On / Off Mode button until Fan is selected
  2. Press the + or button so that the setting changes from “Hi” (High) or “Lo” (Low) to “Au” (Auto).
  3. Press the On / Off Mode button until Furnace is selected

This is from the thermostat user manual:

Note: If additional indoor air circulation provided by the air conditioner is not desired during Furnace Mode of operation, select Au (AUTO) in the Fan Mode to shut the air conditioner fan off. If Lo (LOW) or Hi (HIGH) is selected the air conditioner fan will continue to operate on the selected speed.
Mike Carter
2015 178
Oliver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oliver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2018 at 2:31pm
Thanks Mike. I solved it another way. I disconnected the power for a short time.But I'll keep what you said should I need it again. Happy Thanksgiving.
mcarter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mcarter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2018 at 4:37pm
Yep, that resets it, good going.
Mike Carter
2015 178
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic