r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > Miscellaneous / Off-topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

2016 180

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron 184 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2016 180
    Posted: 19 Mar 2019 at 10:24am
After this years bad weather in November 2017, I had notice the so called Bat Wing antenna flew away. After having it winterized at the dealership here in NC, not sure if the storm did it or the dealership. Last couple of times in the shop the mechanics have been ruff in repairs when I gotten it back dirt on the bed on floors and screws found lying about. Now that spring is near and summer not to far I uncovered my 180 and debating on an new antenna. Are they hard to replace. Still have the support pole on the roof with whats left of the shaft for the old antenna. Is there a drop in model available?   Don't really wish to have to remove old support post. If there is a drop in model available please list where i can purchase it at. Dealership in Lexington, NC asking $400. about to replace it with installation. That sounds a bit steep if all I have to do is disconnect old cable and reattach to new antenna. Guess it's time to find a new shop to take it too.
R Woodward
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic