r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > Maintenance Issues, Tips and Tricks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hot water heater usage

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oliver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2020 at 11:51am
Furpod, so you're saying when I'm hooked up it's Ok to leave the spigot turned on continuously?
furpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote furpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2020 at 4:29pm
Just like our house, we do. Your call.

I know people who don't, and people who turn it off anytime they leave the trailer for an extended time.. (couple of hours) But I know people who do the same for their home water supply also.

Btw, unless you have a leak somewhere, if using the pump, and you turn the pump off, until you open a faucet, the Pods plumbing is pressurized. I have opened a system on a Pod that had been sitting for 2 months while some custom parts were being fabbed, was under full pressure, I got soaked. LOL
Mark, Susie, Micah, and The Maggie.
'11 RP177(sold) '17 Lance 2295FurPodsMods
'17 Ford F250 CCSB
Oliver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oliver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2020 at 7:07pm
Thanks alot furpod. I'm guessing the fur in pod means you have pets.
mcarter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mcarter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Apr 2020 at 7:48pm
No, actually he has been mistaken for Bigfoot, only kidding Furpod.
Mike Carter
2015 178
furpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote furpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2020 at 10:18am
Originally posted by Oliver Oliver wrote:

Thanks alot furpod. I'm guessing the fur in pod means you have pets.

Many moons ago when we bought our Pod, the main purpose was so we could take our dogs with us to cycling events and outings, etc.. injuries and age have limited our cycling of late, but the camping, kayaking, and outings with friends have continued..

1st day home with the Pod, not yet christened to Furpod.. LOL

The current fur producer.. Maggie and Dakota have since gone to the great dog park in the sky.. Micah holds up the name and shedding now.. LOL

Mark, Susie, Micah, and The Maggie.
'11 RP177(sold) '17 Lance 2295FurPodsMods
'17 Ford F250 CCSB
Oliver View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oliver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2020 at 12:08pm
Wow. Glad Mike was wrong about you being Bigfoot. Big dogs and little campers. Nice combo.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic