r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > Maintenance Issues, Tips and Tricks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

R-Dome pole storage

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIG OLE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: R-Dome pole storage
    Posted: 07 Sep 2009 at 10:04am
For those of us who have a couch in our R-Pod, I found a neat soloution to storing the roof poles for the R-dome.  I bought 3 sets of spring type broom holders at Menards.  I believe they were  $1.99 per set.  By lifting up the seat of the couch there is enough clearance under it when down to store the poles. Just fasten  the holders to the plywood base with the provided screws. One about 5-6 inches from the end of each pole.  Then they will clip right in..  I will try to attach pictures, Having no luck at this time
Ron & Toby my 4 legged Buddy
TerryM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TerryM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2009 at 11:19am
Great idea!  Just click on the picture of the tree in the message window when you are going to post something.

Terry
yizit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yizit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 2009 at 8:20pm
Posting your mod in the "modifications sections" would be helpful for others to find.
Former owner of 2009 Rpod 172
Darlene & Jim, Ewok our Lhasa
Roada our 2004 Roadtrek 190P Conversion Van
retired Roxy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote retired Roxy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Sep 2009 at 9:51pm
Just a thought, haven't checked it out but could one do the same storage technique with the space under the lower bunk in the 172?

Retired Roxy
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic