r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > r-pod wish list, what we love, what we would love to see
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

rpod hybrids

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nemebean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2009 at 4:17pm
Yeah, that floorplan kind of dwarfs the others.
Gomjabber View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gomjabber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2009 at 4:26pm
They must have heard me whining!  They have the new floorplans up on their site.
Smile
Billy Bob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Billy Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 2009 at 12:55pm
Might be the ideal time to replace the single gas tank with a double, adding more weight to the front.
sylviablue View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sylviablue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 3:31am
Can't say I like the look of the hybrid but it would certainly add room
Have to see it in person.
hmmmm
In the end there's just a song comes cryin up the night

Sandpiper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sandpiper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 3:43am
To me it looks more like the T@DA than an r pod.
Sandpiper
Mrs.'Piper
Ford 150-[Mini Lite 2104S]
pepperpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepperpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 4:17am
You know, I have had enough of tent campers.  That reminds me of the ol' popup and I want nothing to do with it.  Been there, done that, bought the t-shirt............................ LOL
Pepper,Coach,and Henry (a very brave little Maltese)
R Pod 172

The rewards of the journey far outweigh the risk of leaving the harbor...unknown
yizit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yizit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 1:40pm
I agree pepperpod.  NO MORE tent of any kind for us.  Too damp and cold for us.  Love, love, love the warm, dry, cozy feeling of Rbug.  I don't care how much more room or light it offers.Disapprove
Former owner of 2009 Rpod 172
Darlene & Jim, Ewok our Lhasa
Roada our 2004 Roadtrek 190P Conversion Van
pepperpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepperpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 2009 at 4:12pm
Originally posted by yizit yizit wrote:

I agree pepperpod.  NO MORE tent of any kind for us.  Too damp and cold for us.  Love, love, love the warm, dry, cozy feeling of Rbug.  I don't care how much more room or light it offers.Disapprove
My husband wanted to get a new popup with slides instead of the Pod!!!!!  Star LOL Big smile
Pepper,Coach,and Henry (a very brave little Maltese)
R Pod 172

The rewards of the journey far outweigh the risk of leaving the harbor...unknown
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
  Share Topic