r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > Maintenance Issues, Tips and Tricks
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sewer Hose Storage

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmandual Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Sewer Hose Storage
    Posted: 20 Sep 2009 at 7:48pm
TerryM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TerryM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Sep 2009 at 10:57pm
That is a really good way to do it!

Terry
Butterfly_Lee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butterfly_Lee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2009 at 10:14am
WOW, I'm printing a copy for my next trip to Lowes, I think this will take care of my Rhino diameter and Funnel problem very neatly. 
Have you price it out yet?

Thanks 
Lee

Still a work in progress, lots of pictures.
http://podterfly.blogspot.com/
gmandual View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmandual Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2009 at 12:55pm
Butterfly_Lee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butterfly_Lee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2009 at 1:27pm
Gmandaul:
The back is out of the question, for me without a axle riser.  
Choice one would be to the tongue, right where it meets the body, if I can move the cabling out of the way, right next to the black hose carrier.
Choice two would be right behind the jacks.

The directions don't say, but I guess he made it flush with the body looks like it in the picture.  Anyway thats a nice carrier for around $50.00 that actually will fit. 
Thats 77" by whatever for storage one side sewer hose (my hose is 58" other side cleanup hose), (Sorry HuronSailor another project), but two would be really nice.  One for the sewer hose and one for electrical cord, cable-cable or white hose or the possibilities are endless.

I so excited...only two more HOME projects I NEED to do, and I can continue on my PODMOD's.  

Get yours done, can't wait for your comments and pictures..I'll be right behind ya.

Meanwhile back the the ranch..just waiting for the SUN to go down a little so I can go up on the roof can get the leaves before our cold front hits.  Forecast RAIN RAIN RAIN and more RAIN.  
Good thing I don't have to CLEAN RAIN GUTTERS tooLOL.
Lee

Still a work in progress, lots of pictures.
http://podterfly.blogspot.com/
gmandual View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmandual Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Sep 2009 at 1:54pm

gmandual View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmandual Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2009 at 4:40pm
TerryM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TerryM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Sep 2009 at 6:35pm
Hmmm, that "high tech prototyping system" might be marketable.  I can see it all now:  Ladies and gentlemen, only 4 easy payments of $19.95.  BUT WAIT........call now and we will throw in, absolutely free, 1 sheet of high tech prototyping system paper, a $500.00 value.

TerryLOL

techntrek View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote techntrek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2009 at 6:06am
... not for $39.95...  not for $29.95...  call now and get it just for the low, low price of $19.95.  That's right, just $19.95.  Call NOW!

Not applicable to any other offers, useage is prohibited by United States law, including without limitation, the development, design, manufacture or production of nuclear missiles, vintage wagons or jackhammmers.  May contain 20% beef fat or other substitution depending upon port of import, tax rates or because we feel like it.  Do not use inside a garage, while fueling or in a swimming pool unless specifically trained, licensed as a materials engineer.  Interest rate of 92% APR applies unless it is the second Tuesday of the third month of a leap year when the APR shall be 92.3%, and all payments shall be accelerated pending foreclosure forthwith and with haste.  Live long and prosper, do the hokey-pokey and turn yourself around, that's what its all about.

Dead
'10 Forest River R-pod 171
gmandual View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmandual Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Sep 2009 at 5:05pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic