r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > R-Pod Round-Ups
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Eastern U.S. Roundup 2010

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 131>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sandpiper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2009 at 7:44am
wbillar
Welcome to the Roundup.  I've added you to the list and you are the first RP 171 to register.  Looking forward to meeting you in June.
And now we are 12.
Sandpiper
Mrs.'Piper
Ford 150-[Mini Lite 2104S]
pepperpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepperpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2009 at 7:55am
Welcome to the Pod Nation!!  Big smile
Pepper,Coach,and Henry (a very brave little Maltese)
R Pod 172

The rewards of the journey far outweigh the risk of leaving the harbor...unknown
tabkld93 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tabkld93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2009 at 8:05am
Had too much time on my hands at lunch today

Plenty more room

Todd, Karen & Leah
'13 Surveyor 240
'12 Ford F150 EcoBoost
Former owner of 2010 R-Pod 172
Sandpiper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sandpiper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2009 at 8:18am
tabkld93
That is absolutely tremendous.  I am overwhelmed by the creativity of the members of this group.  I wish I had just a 1/3 of you guys and gals talent.  Both you and TerryM have created these maps now you need to keep the Park Manager with an updated copy every so often.  The  r PODS on the map is just too much.  Hey POD NATION members how about filling the entire section of the campground.  We can all sit in our lawn chairs and welcome the folks in # 23 (who isn't a pod owner) when they show up on Friday.  What a HOOT that would be.
Go TEAM GOHug
Sandpiper
Mrs.'Piper
Tusten Traveler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tusten Traveler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2009 at 9:51am
OK- so we talked it over again and decided I have so much vacation time that we will take a week off and make the trip. Just sounds like too much fun to pass up! So here we are on page 13 of this thread, and I believe we are the 13th pod to sign up so......we are booked into campsite # 13 !! 
Woooohooo..Kentucky here we come!!
John and Linda
One 14 lb Cockapoo
2010 RPod 174
pepperpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepperpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2009 at 10:01am
John and Linda
Woooohoooo is correct!!  That is a long way to travel, and we are so happy you are coming. Big smile  OK Canadians, if they can come so can you.
I am a little overwhelmed but this is tooo much fun to worry about anything.

Pepperpod
Pepper,Coach,and Henry (a very brave little Maltese)
R Pod 172

The rewards of the journey far outweigh the risk of leaving the harbor...unknown
Sandpiper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sandpiper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2009 at 10:11am
Tusten Traveler
I love adding people to the Roundup list.  We are happy you decided to be a part of the Roundup. 
LOLWelcomeSmile
Sandpiper
Mrs.'Piper
Pam and Bob DeLay View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pam and Bob DeLay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2009 at 10:22am
This will be an amazing gathering.  We will be glad to help if we can!  Love the idea of the potluck and also a social hour!  Sure wish our get together was sooner!  Smile
the hills of Ohio

Pam and Bob DeLay View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pam and Bob DeLay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2009 at 10:38am
Hi, all.  My husband's name is Bob, not Don.  We can't wait!  By the way, he's working on our Pod even as I write this -- putting in a hinge on our storage compartment so it is easier to keep open.
the hills of Ohio

Sandpiper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sandpiper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2009 at 10:45am
Pam and Bob DeLay

That error falls squarely on my shoulders.  My fumble fingers typed it wrong on the list which I then sent to Pepperpod which she then put on the forum for everyone to see.  I have corrected it on the official "2010 Eastern R POD Roundup" list. 
Please accept my humblest apologies and with my feeble brain I will most likely call you by some other name when we meet at the ROUNDUP  if I remember to show up.  Tongue
Sandpiper
Mrs.'Piper
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 131>
  Share Topic