r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > R-Pod Round-Ups
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Eastern U.S. Roundup 2010

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 131>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blademaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2009 at 10:56am
WOW. Cool
I am impressed.
At the current rate of sign up......lessee here,.......still got 7 1/2 months to June,.......
......(Not good at math)......carry the 2.........= a potential boatload of podders. LOL
Wandering life's backroads with my wife, our 2 four legged children; Chloe the odd Pug, and Tia Maria, the smallest Chihuahua I'm aware of.
Life is good.
pepperpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepperpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2009 at 10:57am
Originally posted by pepperpod pepperpod wrote:

GOOD MORNING PODDERS

As of right now we have 11 coming to our roundup!!!  Big smile

Here is the list: 

Kotasnana--10
Blademaker--12
Podpatrol and Pie_Pod--14
Throttle96--16
Pepperpod and Coachpod--17
Mary & Don--18
Sandpiper & Mrs. Piper--19
tablkd93--20
TerryM--24
Pam & Don--40
Grandpod--49

You might copy this if you want to keep a running list, and we will just add each one as they come in.  There I go.  That is the former teacher coming out in me!!  LOL  Bossing everyone around.  lol

I added our announcement to the R Pod Owners forum on Facebook last night.  I am not sure if a lot of people read it.

Thanks for covering for me Sandpiper, but it was I not you that made the mistake.  Big smile
Pepper,Coach,and Henry (a very brave little Maltese)
R Pod 172

The rewards of the journey far outweigh the risk of leaving the harbor...unknown
throttle96 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote throttle96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2009 at 11:10am
I really have to quit looking at this post every chance I get. Cant be good for the eyes. But, I cant help it, so excited. 71/2 months. Dont know if I can contain myself that long. LOL
09 R-POD 175
07 Explorer Sport Trac
Me,the Wife,and our 4 legged Child
Site #16 at East Coast Roundup
tabkld93 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tabkld93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2009 at 11:29am

I will have a new version of the map up tomorrow.

We still have 3 sites to go on Pod Lane.  Somebody said it earlier...the poor guy on site #23 is in for a big surprise Smile

The peer pressure is working.  I feel a couple more reservations are close.

Todd, Karen & Leah
'13 Surveyor 240
'12 Ford F150 EcoBoost
Former owner of 2010 R-Pod 172
PodPatrol View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PodPatrol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2009 at 12:49pm
Hey ya'll ... just got back from a ton of errands ...

ANYTHING GOING ON ???? LOL

HAPPY PODing !!! (#14)
Blademaker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blademaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2009 at 12:58pm
Originally posted by PodPatrol PodPatrol wrote:

Hey ya'll ... just got back from a ton of errands ...

ANYTHING GOING ON ???? LOL

HAPPY PODing !!! (#14)
Something about some poor soul in space #23 being vastly outnumbered. LOL
Wandering life's backroads with my wife, our 2 four legged children; Chloe the odd Pug, and Tia Maria, the smallest Chihuahua I'm aware of.
Life is good.
PodPatrol View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PodPatrol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2009 at 1:37pm
Oh mY !!!! .... LOL

HAPPY PODing !!!
Pam and Bob DeLay View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pam and Bob DeLay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 2009 at 4:16pm
No problem.  We forget names all the time...and we're both of the age where we can blame it on senior moments.  We are also traveling with Harley and Elvis -- our two furry friends.  They are both small mixed somethings -- both abused at one point in their earlier lives but love folks now!
the hills of Ohio

tabkld93 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tabkld93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2009 at 7:24am
We now have a baker's dozen Smile

Todd, Karen & Leah
'13 Surveyor 240
'12 Ford F150 EcoBoost
Former owner of 2010 R-Pod 172
Mary & Don View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary & Don Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Nov 2009 at 8:05am

I can hardly wait till next June.  It's exciting that so many have already made reservations.  I think it would be nice if we had signs posted on our pods with our RPodnation name plus our real names.   It would also be nice if FR would come through with some freebies for us.  We're not just their past customers, but out on the road and campgrounds advertising their products and giving walkthroughs and dealer info the countless other interested campers.

Mary & Don
R-Pod 175
Columbus, Ohio

Life is good in R-Pod!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 131>
  Share Topic