r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > r-pod Owners Registry
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

R Pod 172

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 10>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PodPatrol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2009 at 12:05pm
Ying Yanghhhmmmm Tropical Print .....

How can we work a Parrot into the Pod lingo ... ???
Tusten Traveler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tusten Traveler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2009 at 2:56pm
Originally posted by pepperpod pepperpod wrote:

Has anyone seen the new Saffron and Green interior on the 2010 models?  My husband wanted it to be brighter in the pod so we ordered that interior.  Now I am getting nervous. Star  It has a tropical print.  I am afraid I won't be able to sleep for the brightness!!! Shocked LOL

That is the one I would have chosen if we were to purchase with one of the new color options! I love red as an accent color and think that will make for a beautiful interior. You will love it!! Can't wait to see it at the roundup!!

Linda
John and Linda
One 14 lb Cockapoo
2010 RPod 174
PodPatrol View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PodPatrol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2009 at 3:08pm

The Red accent would go with the wood trim and black appliances very well !!!

It may have a darker effect than you think .... Looking forward to seeing the Pics !!!
pepperpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepperpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2009 at 6:01pm
Ohhhh.  You guys are making me feel much better about the saffron and green.  I liked it better than the other two choices.  My neighbor, who can realllly sew, is going to make fitted quilted coverlets for the two bunks and also pillow shams. I am so happy.
Pepper,Coach,and Henry (a very brave little Maltese)
R Pod 172

The rewards of the journey far outweigh the risk of leaving the harbor...unknown
HuronSailor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuronSailor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2009 at 6:24pm
Originally posted by pepperpod pepperpod wrote:

Has anyone seen the new Saffron and Green interior on the 2010 models?  My husband wanted it to be brighter in the pod so we ordered that interior.  Now I am getting nervous. Star  It has a tropical print.  I am afraid I won't be able to sleep for the brightness!!! Shocked LOL

If that interior had been available we would have gotten that one too. Like I said before, it's a little more interesting than the neutral interior in our pod, but not as gaudy as my Hawaiian shirt collection.
.: Mark & Beth :: Silverado 5.3L :: "arrrr"Pod 172 :: My Albums :: OurPod Blog ::
pepperpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepperpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Nov 2009 at 6:54pm
Thanks.  That makes me feel a LOT better.  LOL  Perhaps I have not seen your shirt.  Big smile
R Pod 172

The rewards of the journey far outweigh the risk of leaving the harbor...unknown

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuronSailor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2009 at 4:51am

Be careful. Come next June, you might see them. Here's a sample.

Do you have some good sunglasses? I'm also starting a bowling shirt collection.
.: Mark & Beth :: Silverado 5.3L :: "arrrr"Pod 172 :: My Albums :: OurPod Blog ::
pepperpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepperpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2009 at 5:02am
Big smile  That is too cute and yes I do have some shades. Cool
R Pod 172

PodPatrol View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PodPatrol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2009 at 5:33am
Isn't that ZZTop ??? No, wait ..... That's Jimmy Buffets band, The Coral Reefers !!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HuronSailor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Nov 2009 at 5:45am
Actually, we're known as "The Coral Geezers."
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 10>
  Share Topic