r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > r-pod wish list, what we love, what we would love to see
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

19 inch TV in 174/175

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
XPod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote XPod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 19 inch TV in 174/175
    Posted: 22 Mar 2014 at 6:11am
This was my TV solution. I used an under cabinent swivel mount in the original location and fold the TV up when using the sink. Now I can see the TV haha. The original was too small.

PodPatrol View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PodPatrol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2009 at 3:48am
Sofa looks comfy !!! Thanks for sharing.

HAPPY PODing !!!
Tusten Traveler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tusten Traveler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Nov 2009 at 6:56pm
We just took delivery of a reasonably priced 19 inch TV with DVD slot on the side. Flat screen and weighs only 11.2 lbs. We know it will somehow be going on a bracket attached to the top of the microwave cabinet to hang down on the side of the cabinet with an articulating arm for unlimited angles- now we just have to find the right bracket. External speakers planned for top of microwave shelf as well. I will post mod pics as soon as we get it done. It will have to be removable for when the slide comes in.

I went online to find a picture of the space and lo-and-behold found what must be the new look for the sofas. Sort of shocking at first- kind of bland and looks like an easy stain target, but on second look, I started liking it and it might be a bit more plush than the former versions. Anyway, thought it was interesting- and you can see the obvious place to put the 19 inch TV- guess I got the idea from the new 176s, but since I don't have the entertainment built-in to place it on, it will have to be placed on a mount from the top:

John and Linda
One 14 lb Cockapoo
2010 RPod 174
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic