r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > r-pod wish list, what we love, what we would love to see
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

York Campers World RV Show

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote r-pod nv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: York Campers World RV Show
    Posted: 22 Feb 2009 at 11:29am
Will any dealers have the 175 r-pod at the York, PA, Campers World Show in March?  This is the model my husband & I love.  We are hoping to move from our Viking 2465ST PUP to this exciting new model.  We are about a 2 hour drive from York, PA, but would love to make the trip to check it out.  We have been looking for a couple years to move to a smaller, light weight hard side and would like to know who has one in PA that we can see.
admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Feb 2009 at 1:09pm
As far as I know FR has not started production on the 175 model .. it should be any time if they have not. I'll see if I can find out.
NY r-pod'r View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NY r-pod'r Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2009 at 7:55pm
Sorry, I just found this post. I posted same question ... I wonder where the rp-175 model is.
duckbooklady View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duckbooklady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2009 at 10:00am
Look up Jeff Couch, Rv Nation in Ohio.  They have posted that they have 175.  Since they are near the manufacturer, it make sense that they would have them first.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic