r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > Miscellaneous / Off-topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

No E-Mails from RpodNation Today

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary & Don Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: No E-Mails from RpodNation Today
    Posted: 24 Nov 2009 at 2:01pm
Has anyone had a problem receiving e-mail updates from the forum today?  Normally, my Inbox is loaded with new messages, but today nothing came through.  I wondered if it a problem with the forum, Yahoo or my spyware blocking the mail?  Has anyone else had a problem receiving e-mail today?
Mary
Mary & Don
R-Pod 175
Columbus, Ohio

Life is good in R-Pod!
Butterfly_Lee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butterfly_Lee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2009 at 2:18pm
I had the problem sometime ago, and rpodadmin said that sometimes mail gets blocked.  He suggested I change the from my yahoo account to my gmail.  Today nothing in Gmail either.

LeeClap

WITHDrawals????????????????????
Still a work in progress, lots of pictures.
http://podterfly.blogspot.com/
tabkld93 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tabkld93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2009 at 2:35pm
I think the email address of the admin changed.  It's coming from chris.r.wilson@insightbb.com.

You might need to check your filters. 

Todd, Karen & Leah
'13 Surveyor 240
'12 Ford F150 EcoBoost
Former owner of 2010 R-Pod 172
Mary & Don View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary & Don Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2009 at 2:52pm
I didn't get any e-mail after 5:07 yesterday afternoon.  Why would it stop?
Mary & Don
R-Pod 175
Columbus, Ohio

Life is good in R-Pod!
PodPatrol View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PodPatrol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2009 at 2:52pm
At some point in time, I believe before the "switch-over" I went into my "Member Control Panel" and designated "Not" to receive any further notifications. I did this because I was checking the forum about every hour LOL and I was weary of erasing all the email "Notifications" because I had already read the posts, plus there were a zillion of them due to the excitement of the Eastern Roundup. Well, I still got notifications even though I had designated not to.

I left my choice (in Member Control Panel) "Not" to receive the notifications anyway and now it seems Im not getting any. I think I may change that selection and see what happens.
Mary & Don View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mary & Don Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2009 at 2:56pm
I did not change my set-up and am set to receive e-mails on the topics are listed that I should receive e-mail updates.  I wonder if the problem is in the new server.
Mary & Don
R-Pod 175
Columbus, Ohio

Life is good in R-Pod!
PodPatrol View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PodPatrol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2009 at 3:04pm
Im ok with not receiving the notifications. But I understand that this is odd.

I think that an email, or a PM to the Admin would be justified ....
yizit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yizit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2009 at 6:07pm
I received 7 emails today beginning in the AM.  I am just checking the forum for possible messages I missed and found a few.
Former owner of 2009 Rpod 172
Darlene & Jim, Ewok our Lhasa
Roada our 2004 Roadtrek 190P Conversion Van
Sandpiper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sandpiper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2009 at 6:14pm
I received a couple this morning but none since mid morning.  Found several  reply's that have been posted without receiving an e-mail.  I PMed the Admin on another subject this morning but have heard nothing back.
Sandpiper
Mrs.'Piper
Ford 150-[Mini Lite 2104S]
admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 3:40am

Email notifications are currently down. Transferring the email server is/was my last priority. I will get it back up a running soon but I would ask for a little patience in doing so. What has been done so far regarding the site, is the DNS transfer through the hosting company. I need to transfer the physical site next, and once this is done I will transfer the email so notifications are up and going again. The last thing I want is for the site to go down for an extended period of time (Again)Cry.

It looks as if the physical transfer will take place on Thursday or Friday of next week and the Email will be up and running shortly after. I will post something under maintenance when this happens.

Thanks all,

Chris
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic