r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > Miscellaneous / Off-topic
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Links Page

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TerryM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Links Page
    Posted: 19 Apr 2009 at 3:18pm
Can we have a page to put links in?

Terry
admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2009 at 6:14am
Help me understand .... links to? Are you talking about a thread full of links? Or a single Post?
TerryM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TerryM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2009 at 10:08am
Originally posted by rpodAdmin rpodAdmin wrote:

Help me understand .... links to? Are you talking about a thread full of links? Or a single Post?

What I was thinking of would be a page where we could put links to other sites of interest.  Something like this:

www.lostkjs.com  A Jeep site that is mostly for the Liberty

www.lightweightcamperforum.com  Web site dedicated to light weight campers

ETC

Instead of each in a separate post have them all together.  Must faster to look through them.

Another topic: the membership maps I put up.  I would like a better way of posting them if possible.  I can't go back and edit out an old map and replace with an updated one.  Is there anything I can do?

Terry
rmaco View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rmaco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2009 at 2:38pm
Originally posted by TerryM TerryM wrote:

Another topic: the membership maps I put up.  I would like a better way of posting them if possible.  I can't go back and edit out an old map and replace with an updated one.  Is there anything I can do?

Terry

You can make a frappr map and just embed the code.

TerryM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TerryM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Apr 2009 at 2:50pm
No thanks, I don't care for Frapper.

Terry
admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2009 at 5:55am
you can edit any post you make.... just click on Post Options - Edit ... that will allow you to edit the maps, I'll look for a good way to implement the links page as well...
TerryM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TerryM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2009 at 6:53am
Originally posted by rpodAdmin rpodAdmin wrote:

you can edit any post you make.... just click on Post Options - Edit ... that will allow you to edit the maps, I'll look for a good way to implement the links page as well...

Thanks, I'll see what I can do.  When I tried to edit the post with the maps the words that I wrote showed up fine, but instead of the text for the picture, it actually showed the picture itself.  Maybe if I delete everything it will work.

Terry
capringl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote capringl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2009 at 9:14am
How about Robert creates a new thread that he locks out everybody from posting too...then we submit our links under a different thread...he then takes the link...verifies it's suitable for the forum and adds it to the locked thread (terminology may be off but I hope you guys get what I'm saying)....just a suggestion. Also I'm not sure if he locks us out from posting will we still be able to access the hyperlinks?
Craig
R-Pod 172
2008 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
TerryM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TerryM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2009 at 1:47pm
Originally posted by capringl capringl wrote:

How about Robert creates a new thread that he locks out everybody from posting too...then we submit our links under a different thread...he then takes the link...verifies it's suitable for the forum and adds it to the locked thread (terminology may be off but I hope you guys get what I'm saying)....just a suggestion. Also I'm not sure if he locks us out from posting will we still be able to access the hyperlinks?

Something like that would be okay.  It just don't make much since to have links all over the web site.

Terry
TerryM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TerryM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Apr 2009 at 1:50pm
He did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Smile  Thanks!

Terry
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic