FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

R-pod birdfeeder

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Linda View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Linda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: R-pod birdfeeder
    Posted: 18 May 2010 at 10:23pm
Wonderful work Phil
Linda-Maryland-Chev 2500-171
Sistahs View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sistahs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2010 at 11:51am
Too cool for words! That's gotta go in my to do file. Thanks for sharing your great creative work!
2010 R-POD 171
2003 FORD F-150
happyrpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote happyrpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2010 at 9:48am
Wow love the birdfeeder
tsunami View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tsunami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Mar 2010 at 2:46pm
My grandson has fallen in love with my R-Pod.  So I made him a similar, simple, wooden model but I have no talent as an artist. I wanted the R-Pod graphics on the sides.  So I carefully photographed my R-Pod and using Photoshop, kept the image of the graphics.  I bought some inkjet decal paper.
I found the following Youtube.com instructions: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8XuJ0Z3bbQ
for making a decal which could transfer to the R-Pod model.  I printed out the Pod's graphics
several times on regular paper until the dimensions fit the size of the model.  I spray painted the wooden model glossy white and transferred the decals to the model.  I didn't have to carve the door or windows, since the decal has the door and windows on it. My grandson has his birthday present of 'Gramp's Pod' on a shelf over his bed.

tsunami
Tusten Traveler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tusten Traveler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 11:56pm
Me too Me too!!!!!Heart
John and Linda
One 14 lb Cockapoo
2010 RPod 174
cybspod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cybspod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 11:52pm

I want one!!!!!! Count me as a buyer in KY

Butterfly_Lee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butterfly_Lee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 11:08pm
Great..The link below is to a sheppards hook.  

"Yeah one of those things"LOL

LeeClap
Still a work in progress, lots of pictures.
http://podterfly.blogspot.com/
Kenn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kenn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 10:48pm
WOW!!! Those are just awesome! You definitely have some artistic talent in you. Great work!

2010 RPOD 176 (Silly-POD), 2011 Forest River Stealth 2612, and 2014 Forest River XLR 380AMP
pepperpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepperpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 6:55pm
Great work.  I love them! Clap
Pepper,Coach,and Henry (a very brave little Maltese)
R Pod 172

The rewards of the journey far outweigh the risk of leaving the harbor...unknown
wbillar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wbillar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 6:35pm
Very good work!
Bill
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic