r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > Suggestions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Help us improve Rpod-Nation

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 8:55pm
My vote is for a white background with black letters.
Wyn & Gail
R-171
Hudson Valley, NY
Spud Pod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Spud Pod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 9:38pm
Please change it back ! Im from the old school !LOL
Pie_Pod View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pie_Pod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 9:53pm
I'm good either way.  I love the black because it is different but I will go along with the crowd.

~cindy (Pod_Patrol's Girl)
yizit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yizit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 10:02pm
I prefer the old way.  This is harder to read.  What about a compromise and choose another color other then black or white for background?   A softer color would make it less bright for those who don't like the bright background.  This black background makes it very difficult to see what you highlight if you want to bold or make fonts larger.
Former owner of 2009 Rpod 172
Darlene & Jim, Ewok our Lhasa
Roada our 2004 Roadtrek 190P Conversion Van
TXBoondocker1217 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TXBoondocker1217 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 11:35pm
The old screen colors were just fine....however I wonder if staying with these screen colors will help keep which site I am on easier...after a few minutes this one is not so bad
Steve & Carole
Scooter & Sophy(4 legged kids)
2010 RP-172 R-Pod "Rose Pod"
2008 Toyota 4Runner "Rose Pedal

How old would you be, if you didn't know how old you are??
Pie_Pod View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pie_Pod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2010 at 8:17am
If this forum platform is like others that I have used, there is probably an infinite combination of colors that can be used.

I personally have no problem with the black...but then, I have been on forums before with this color combination.

I would suggestion going back to the black letters on white but then maybe alter the surrounding colors.  I am sure that is possible. 

I currently own one forum that lists the threads in a dark purple on a pale tan backround, and the body of the threads are black print on a light green backround.  I tried numerous color combinations to get one that didn't hurt the eyes and yet was interesting and not just black and white.  Anyway, like I said I am sure anything is possible.

Pie_Pod View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pie_Pod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2010 at 8:22am
Ok,

That was just plain freaky!  Here I was, reading the forum with the black backround, I hit "new posts" and everything turned white...freaky and BRIGHT!..LOL

joe&carol View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joe&carol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2010 at 8:23am
Did you change it back already? For a moment this morning I saw the black background with red and then when I drilled down, is went back to the white background with black letters.  At any rate, I prefer the white background.  Joe Smile
GrandPod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GrandPod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2010 at 10:25am
 Thanks for changing the colors back. I have been know to suffer from senior moments but I don't have any problem knowing which site I'm on.  The clue is located in the upper left corner.
 Tom
Tom And Linda
Rpod 177                      Southwest florida

pepperpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepperpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2010 at 11:14am
LOL
Pepper,Coach,and Henry (a very brave little Maltese)
R Pod 172

The rewards of the journey far outweigh the risk of leaving the harbor...unknown
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic