r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > Suggestions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Help us improve Rpod-Nation

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sandpiper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2010 at 2:37pm
Admin and Moderators

I see there is a calendar function at the top right side of the page but I have no idea what it is capable of and at the present time does nothing.

I think it would help a great deal if somehow we could post upcoming events on the calendar.  To date there are three or four or five Roundups being planned with dates for each of them.

If those events could be posted on the calendar I think it would help others that might want to plan a vacation or another event to see what is already planned.

Can you guys and gals help us out here ?
Sandpiper
Sandpiper
Mrs.'Piper
Ford 150-[Mini Lite 2104S]
PodPatrol View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PodPatrol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2010 at 4:13pm
HHHhhhmmmm .... Seems odd that was never mentioned till now. I must admit I have over-looked the possible effectiveness of this tool !!!
Good suggestion Sandpiper ...

Let me give that a look and see tomorrow. Shouldn't take but a few minutes to enter the Scheduled Roundups and the Tentative Roundups as well !!

*Was sit'n comfy at home when at 8:30pm a bar called needing a band. By 10pm we were start'n up the first tune.
Today is our Bass-players B-Day (he's 50, wear'n Black!) and we're setting up (instruments and PA) and doing it all
again. Hey, 60 is the new 40, right? .....*Confused 
PodPatrol View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PodPatrol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2010 at 4:28pm

Upon further review ... It seems that I can't input anything into the calendar. This may be a Admin area only, unless I'm overlooking something.

We'll be check'n in on this further and will get back to ya !

Stan and Linda Irvin View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stan and Linda Irvin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2010 at 9:13am
I understand the importance of planning for our roundup in June. However I think 75 pages of rambling off of the topic is too much. You might consider archiving after the topic reaches a certain point. It is difficult to follow the theme after is buried in responses that are far from the original item. Wink
Stan and Linda
VenturaTom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote VenturaTom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2010 at 1:16am
A suggestion:

How about a place to put files?  The forum discussion line works well for most things, but it might be helpful for a place to just upload a file, such as schematics or structural elevations as discussed in another thread.

2006 Dodge Ram Mega Cab
Cummins 5.7L Turbo-Diesel
R-Pod 177 Owner

Former VW Camper then Tent/Dirt Camper
PodPatrol View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PodPatrol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2010 at 11:47am
I'm not sure if a file area is possible, but it's a great idea !
Admin would have to supply it. Currently we have the file manager
for our "personal" accounts. I'm not sure if an open file storage area
is do-able. I will inquire about it. Thanks for the suggestion !!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic