r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > Suggestions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Help us improve Rpod-Nation

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help us improve Rpod-Nation
    Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 1:20pm
I wanted to start a new thread and hopefully get some feedback from all you Podders out there. Any improvements anyone would like to see with this forum please make suggestions. My goal is to take a few ideas and put them to a vote or implement if it is something that everyone wants to see. Everyone remember that this is your forum and if we can all help improve the way we use it every day then I view it as a win for everyone!

Thanks,

Chris
Tusten Traveler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tusten Traveler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 3:41pm
I really don't like this black background with white letters- is there a way I can change it for my 'puter?
John and Linda
One 14 lb Cockapoo
2010 RPod 174
admin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote admin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 3:59pm
I can change it back. I was having some difficulty with the white screen and the black letters, but you and many of the others spend more time here then I do....and quite frankly, my opinion doesn't mean as much ;)

If everyone can let me know what they want to do I will go with the majority....If noone else cares I will change it back in the morning.

Thanks
Mrs. 'Piper View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrs. 'Piper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 4:06pm
I am with Tusten Traveler.  I much prefer the previous format.  It was much easier to read and follow.  Thanks.
Mrs. 'Piper (Anne)
Sandpiper (Carroll)
RPOD 177
Site #196 2011 Eastern Roundup
dragonfly's r-pod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dragonfly's r-pod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 4:18pm
Change back, to had to read.
David and Danette View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David and Danette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 4:31pm
   I am going to be different I like the new screen, the white letters and black back ground. I find it easier for my eyes , its not as bright. Would it be possible to include a way to resize pictures. Thankyou for your work in making the Rpod-Nation forum  for us all to enjoy.       David  and  Danette
SWFL   171
2010 Jeep Liberty
pepperpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepperpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 5:59pm
Stern Smile I have to say that I like the white background better.  This seems hard on my eyes.  I will, however, bow to the majority. Wink
Pepper,Coach,and Henry (a very brave little Maltese)
R Pod 172

The rewards of the journey far outweigh the risk of leaving the harbor...unknown
PodPatrol View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PodPatrol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 6:46pm
I like the new look !!! But it's not a requirement.
I know the the forum is limited, but resizing pics option would be awesome.
Also, an easy way to find those hidden posts, but perhaps the search
is effective enough.     Thanks for asking !!
bob & Linda View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bob & Linda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 7:42pm
I prefer the old colors also.
GrandPod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GrandPod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2010 at 8:05pm
Dead  I also do not like this black background. Hard on the eyes. Please change it back to the old colors.
 Thanks
 Tom
Tom And Linda
Rpod 177                      Southwest florida

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic