r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > r-pod wish list, what we love, what we would love to see
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Window in door

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yizit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Window in door
    Posted: 13 Jan 2010 at 3:38pm
I would like to suggest a window in the door.  It would brighten up the 172's where there is no window to the front and would allow you to see who is outside your door. 

Thanks for bringing back the white background.
Former owner of 2009 Rpod 172
Darlene & Jim, Ewok our Lhasa
Roada our 2004 Roadtrek 190P Conversion Van
duder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2010 at 4:34pm
I would like to see port hole (darkened) winddows over the rear bunks in the 172.Smile
Chuck and Bev
2010 R-Pod 172

Happy Trails!!!!
pepperpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepperpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2010 at 5:02pm
Originally posted by yizit yizit wrote:

I would like to suggest a window in the door.  It would brighten up the 172's where there is no window to the front and would allow you to see who is outside your door. 

Thanks for bringing back the white background.
I found a company that sells doors for travel trailers.  I will have to go through my favorites to find it.  Since I STILL do not have my Pod, I did not give it much thought.  Sure would be a nice mod.  I think they were between $400 and $500. Approve
Pepper,Coach,and Henry (a very brave little Maltese)
R Pod 172

The rewards of the journey far outweigh the risk of leaving the harbor...unknown
yizit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yizit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 8:50pm
Originally posted by duder duder wrote:

I would like to see port hole (darkened) winddows over the rear bunks in the 172.Smile

I'll take them too....anything to lighten up that end.
Former owner of 2009 Rpod 172
Darlene & Jim, Ewok our Lhasa
Roada our 2004 Roadtrek 190P Conversion Van
PodPatrol View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PodPatrol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 10:25pm
I think that would look Great Yizit/duder !!! There's something thats really "Kewl" about round windows in a RV .... Boats Too !
kotasnana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kotasnana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2010 at 10:51pm
good idea.
Chrysler town and country
Eastern roundup site 10
R-pod 175
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic