r-pod Nation Homepage R-Pod Travel Trailers At Jeff Couchs RV Nation
Forum Home Forum Home > Forest River r-pod > R-Pod Videos
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Deleted posts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pie_Pod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2012 at 6:57pm
Camper Bob,

I am so sorry for all those spam posts.  I have not been on the forum in months (maybe more then a year). 

I know there are more active moderators on the forum. 

I did get an email and I went in and deleted all the spam and I suspended the account of the poster. 

I think I got most of the posts.  I usually don't like to just delete posts outright. I usually prefer to edit them so that people can see all the edits for transparency reasons.  However, there was so much spam and it was so tedious, that I just deleted them.

I hope all is well with everyone.  Can you believe that Ted and I have been married for 2+ years.  I guess that means its been 2 years since we traded in the R-Pod.

~cindy (Pod_Patrol's Girl)
Peggy L. View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peggy L. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2012 at 7:13pm
Oh, Cindy! It is so good to hear from you again. I didn't realize you still had active moderator privileges. How are you guys doing? Still working a lot of crazy hours? Are you doing any traveling or still enjoying your park setup? Don't be a stranger. (And no it doesn't seem possible that you've actually been married two years.)

And thanks for getting rid of our spammers. They were getting annoying.
Traveling with Herb and the Boon-doggie

2010 r-pod 171 pulled by '11 Silverado
pepperpod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pepperpod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2012 at 8:29pm
Hey Cindy. We have missed you and Ted. I hope things are going well for you.
Pepper,Coach,and Henry (a very brave little Maltese)
R Pod 172

The rewards of the journey far outweigh the risk of leaving the harbor...unknown
Pie_Pod View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pie_Pod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Aug 2012 at 9:38pm

Hi Peggy!

I didn't know I still had moderator privledges either.  But, I guess it can't hurt.  I used to spend a lot of time on this forum and It pisses me off when people come in and spam.

Ted and I are doing good.  We have our RV parked @ Pinelakes in Pittsfield, IL.  We love it there.  We especially love that we don't have to back or tow!  Ted was not good at towing!

We traded in the R-Pod for a Jayco Designer Travel Trailer.  We had to do it.  Ted's son is with us most weekends and he is now a BIG, soon to be 16,  year old boy.  He is taller then both me (easy to do) and Ted.  The living room in the Jayco is in the middle of the RV.  So, we have discovered that we have to walk through Rusty's bedroom to get to the coffee.  Live and learn.  We would have been better off with the kitchen in the middle.  But, still, the extra room is awesome when its raining or really hot.

Ted's son has discovered FISHING.  He is a fishing-a-holic.  It's good that Ted has something to do with Rusty that helps them bond better.  Me. I get to sit outside in my chair and read...and drink wine.LOL

Ted plans to retire in a few years and we will be moving to Florida.  We have to wait until 2015 when Rusty is out of school. 

Its been a HOT and dry summer.  We pretty much have a rule that if its 100 degrees, we are staying home in the AC with the pool.  We are looking forward to Fall.  We love camping in the Fall.

~cindy (Pod_Patrol's Girl)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic